Wednesday 22 January 2014

The House - The Green Room

Drum roll please, and all the necessary fanfare for the unveiling of our recently renovated bedroom on my here blog...

A photo of Luke and I when we finally finished, 9:00PM on Sunday night (before heading back to work the next day... ughhh!)


The BEFORE photos



and now... the AFTER

 



 So what do you think? Are you green with envy? FYI, that is a petticoat hanging up, not a tutu. A bedroom worthy of a decor magazine spread, don't you think?

Now for a close-up of some of my awesome knick-knacks. Most of which are courtesy of my classy mother :)


 My Christmas present this year was a 1930s dressing table set. Isn't it divine? It reminds me of the Emerald City, which also makes me happy.

 Perfume collection. I love pretty bottles. My favourite perfume for 2 years running is My Insolence. Also adore The One - Rose by Dolce and Gabbana, which is what I wore at our wedding and keep for special occasions.


Also from my mother: doilies which help me not to forget where I come from. (Although I also get reminded by my colleagues daily)

 
 What better thing to do in our new room then curl up with a good book?


Until next time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment