Tuesday 1 May 2012

The Song - I Don't Worry

So I can't actually remember how I found out about Bess Rogers, but one day I stumbled across her "Kickstarter" video and fell in love. (For those who don't know, Kickstarter is an internet site for up-and-coming artists and talented people who need a bit of help getting started). She is amazing. Her songs are so fun, and I love her use of the ukulele. So after watching her Kickstarter video, I downloaded a few of her songs, and she has been a favourite on my iPod ever since. I especially like her songs "I Don't Worry" and "Come Home".

However, first let me share the video that made me fall in love with her. I think my first thought was that I adore her hat collection, and I think it may have inspired me to do a post on here with photos of me in all my hats.


Okay so if you enjoyed that, then you will definitely love this:


All I can say is you're welcome (for of course, you are right now thanking me for introducing you to such a wonderful musical talent).

Until next time :)




No comments:

Post a Comment