Wednesday 9 May 2012

The Wish List - These are a few of my favourite things...

So I thought it was time for another wish list. After all, dreaming is free. And yes, the title of the blog does come from the "Sound of Music". Those who know me will be aware that I actually don't like that musical much, but just because you don't like something doesn't mean you're not allowed to buy it.

So in writing this post, I actually went back to the previous "Wish List" post that I wrote in November last year, and realised that I am very spoilt. I have actually bought, been given, or am in the process of purchasing most of the things on that list.

...a sophisticated pair of cats-eye spectacles

Check!

...elegant two-toned shoes for my toes

 Check! Check!

Okay, they're not two-toned, but I actually love them more than the ones I originally posted as the heel is so much more practical!

...a divine-smelling bottle of perfume. 
Check! Check! Check!
Thanks to my oh-so-wonderful husband.

...a beautiful 1950s Princess Coat

Almost check!
So excited about this! The coat is in its final stages, and is almost ready for me to take it home. Undoubtedly I will skip the whole way home, in a very unladylike fashion, whilst beaming ear to ear!
Well, I was going to use the rest of this post to talk about other things that I have currently been eyeing off. But now I feel very spoilt. Oh well... what the heck. Presenting Wish List number 2. Now try to think of the song "Favourite Things" while reading this...

Red skirt with velvet, all covered in flowers




Jumpers with faux fur - amuse me for hours


Shiny red slippers that are fit for a king,


These are a few of my favourite things!


Belts that are leather with buckles of gold


Cardis with patterns so cute to behold,





Pretty pink lipstick to make my lips sing


These are a few of my favourite things!

(Thank you, thank you very much)

Until next time! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment