Tuesday 26 March 2013

Trip to Europe - London Part 3

So the holiday continues. John took Laura and I to the Camden markets, which were great! I bought the most gorgeous pair of shoes, which were actually an item on my wishlist ages ago. Who would have thought that I would fly halfway around the globe and find the exact same pair of shoes! Crazy huh?

Anyway, the Camden markets are great for clothes shopping and finding different and unique pieces. I would have liked to check out some of the vintage places a little more thoroughly, but I was on a budget and didn't want to bore my companions. 

 Here's Laura and I having crepes for breakfast. The crepes were made by some Japanese guys (figures).



 Laura and I being very touristy - but it's okay because we were tourists, which makes posing completely acceptable.

John also took us to the famous Hummingbird cupcake shop. It was so pretty inside with such wonderful treats.

  Here is me about to hoe into one of their famous red velvet cupcakes. Yum!

And here is Laura and I on a double decker bus. Because you know you have to.

Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment