Wednesday 17 April 2013

The Outing - Falve Launch Party

So the other week (actually probably a month ago) Luke and I went to a launch party for the new menswear brand Falve, which has been started by two very good friends of ours, Emma & Dan.

Suffice to say that I was absolutely blown away by the quality and attention to detail. The clothing was incredible, mixing modern designs and fabrics with old-fashioned tailoring techniques using French seams and removable collars (such a clever idea).

I also loved their leather wallet accessories and bowties. I think I could totally pull off a bowtie, don't you?

Anyway, to check out their amazing Autumn/Winter 2013 collection, go to their website www.falve.co.nz.









Falve offers free shipping throughout New Zealand. You can also buy their clothing from the Made It shop at 103 Victoria Street, Wellington.

Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment