Tuesday 30 October 2012

The Celebration - One Year Blogaversary

Happy Blogaversary to me! I can't believe I've been writing this blog for a whole year (albeit somewhat sporadically). Thank you to all my ones of ones of followers who come to this little corner of the internet I've created. It's been fun. Well, at least I've had fun. And I hope to continue the blog until I get so busy that the idea of writing a blog seems like a huge luxury of time. But I'm not there yet, so let us continue.

How to celebrate? Well, one thing I like about my blog is that it keeps a record of how my "look" has evolved in the past 12 months. So I thought it might be fun to take one style photo from each month and track the "evolution" of my style from when I started to the present.














So what do you think? Has my style developed for the better? (I sure hope so!) Which one do you like best? I think my favourite is July '12. Luke? Well, he says he likes them all, but when further pushed his favourites are November '11 and October '12. :)

Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment