Monday 8 October 2012

The Outing - A Swinging Saturday

Spring has finally arrived in Wellington. Well, let's just say it's sporadically arrived. Last Saturday was so glorious that Luke and I decided to climb Mount Victoria, which is walking distance from our house, for a picnic lunch. 


 Mount Victoria really does offer one of the best views of the city.


It's not like I don't have enough hats - I just had to steal Luke's. ;)

Photos in the sunshine.
and kisses in the sunshine.
Time for a nap


I must say I'm not a total whiz at taking photos, and admittedly Luke is much better with the camera than I am. But I was quite proud of this snap of me in the sun.

 Time for a little adventure...

 Or perhaps a bigger adventure.
There's a great rope swing up on Mount Victoria. Someone must really have risked life and limb to tie it to a high tree branch, and this feat is much appreciated by those who dare try it.



I love this photo.
 Its all fun and games until someone gets stuck on the swing...

A perfect Saturday afternoon.

Oh and by the way, Luke had a go on the swing too! I was so proud of him, as he generally doesn't do these sorts of things. But he did. No photos, but I did get a video!!!


Until next time :)

1 comment:

  1. Ah, bliss! Busy finding lots of things not to do.:)

    ReplyDelete