Tuesday 4 September 2012

The Dress - Maroon Swirls

What does my wardrobe have in store today? This is the outfit that I took with me to our anniversary getaway. I love wearing long floating skirts in winter. They are so elegant and they go very well with my princess coat.

 Cardigan: Old Navy 
Yes, I know; I have way too many black cardigans. But they really do go with everything. This one is quite light, so I'm planning to wear it a lot in summer.

I bought this skirt from Modcloth a few months ago. You might remember a similar-looking one in the very first blog entry I wrote. This skirt is the same design as that one, but obviously with a different colour and pattern.
Actually, this winter I've started to incorporate maroon into my wardrobe for the first time ever. Until now I wouldn't touch anything maroon with a 10-foot pole, simply because my high school uniform was that colour. I mean, everything was maroon. Our school bag, blazer, jumper, sports bag, hat, pencil case, diary... everything! Hence this colour has always made me think of school. However, high school was six years ago. (Oh my goodness, six years! I can't believe it's been that long!)
Shoes: Clarks
These shoes were such a great buy. They're so comfy and stylish, which are very difficult qualities to find in shoes, by the way!



Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment