Monday 10 September 2012

The Dress - Sears Junior Jumper

This outfit is actually the first ever clothing I've bought from Etsy. Strange, huh - I've bought jewellery, hairpieces, gadgets and so forth, but never clothing. For some reason, a while back I really wanted to get a skirt jumper, which is essentially a high-waisted skirt with braces. I found this cute little number on Etsy and just couldn't help myself, given that it was only NZ$30.

Isn't it the cutest?


 Straps - love the straps!

 Even cuter from the back. 

 However, it is the shortest skirt that I own by far. No bending over. Luckily, the high waist makes it look a little longer. 

 I knew when I bought it that it was a Sears original from the 1960s, which made me very excited. What I didn't realise was that it belonged to the Junior High section. Shhh... don't tell anyone I'm wearing a 12-year-old's outfit!
It also goes very nicely with my navy beret and navy tights from Glassons.

Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment